Prices and Booking
Weekly Tariff for 2015
|Jan Feb Mar Nov Dec||£235|
|Apr May Jun Sep Oct||£250|
|Christmas, New Year||£250|
Bed linen is provided and all electricity is included in the price.
How to Book
To book your stay at Studio Cottage please click here to download the booking form, print it out and send the completed form together with your deposit to:
If you have any difficulty with the booking form, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Conditions of Booking
- Provisional bookings must be confirmed within 14 days. A non-returnable deposit of £35 per week is required to secure bookings. Bookings are only considered firm on receipt of the deposit and booking form.
- The full amount due, plus the damages deposit (see below), must be paid at least 4 weeks before the date of arrival.
- A deposit of £50 to cover breakages or damage to the property will be required in advance. This will be returned by post upon satisfactory inspection of the property at the end of your stay.
- Sub-letting of the property is not permitted.
- The maximum capacity of the property should not be exceeded.
- Weekly lets run from Saturday to Saturday. The cottage is normally available from 3pm on the first day of your stay. The property is to be vacated by 10am on the last day, and left clean and tidy.
- Pets are welcome by prior arrangement. Please do not leave pets unattended in the property, unless they are in a secure container or cage.
- Parking – please use the public car parking spaces as we no longer have permission to use the grass opposite Courtyard Cottage.
- We accept no responsibility for any injury or damage to persons or property.
If you need to cancel ...
You are responsible for full payment if you cancel. However, if you give more than four weeks notice of cancellation, and we are able to find a replacement booking, we will not require you to pay the balance. We strongly advise you to take out cancellation insurance when booking.